[thechat] City dwellers...

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Feb 19 10:59:07 CST 2002

Joe, I've not noticed this _at_all_.

Granted, I started Evolting while living in a town of 12,000....

but I'm in Portland now, and I consider that to be a "large" city.
Adrian is in Buffalo, NY.  I consider that large, also.  I thought
you said you were in San Diego?  and Shirley is in Sacramento... not
the cow town you might think it is...  Marlene in Palo Alto (moved
from D.C.)

I consider all these places to be big cities...

but then I grew up in the middle of a redwood forest...