[thechat] SEYBOLD NYC

warren warren at warrenworld.com
Tue Feb 19 12:54:01 CST 2002

Matt,
it would be cool to meet a fellow evolter face to face but I hate to ask you
to come that far for a two-person beervolt!

I thought there would be a few more folks in NYC area who would want to get
together.

I tried to get a Central Florida beervolt together once and got very little
(only one other person) response. Guess there aren't many of us down here in
Florida.

If nothing else drink a mug or two Friday afternoon because after a full day
of color management classes I'm sure I will.

warren