[thechat] the god game

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Feb 19 13:11:00 CST 2002

>Hmm - some sloppy phrasing of questions imo.

wow, Martin.

I also had difficulty with the wording on their questions, and also
noticed the lack of qualifiers...

I got into trouble with the word "belief" (as in whether a 'belief'
is justifiable, as opposed to actions taken based on that belief...)

..that kind of thing (word definitions & phrasing) always sets me
into trouble on surveys & such.  how words are used, how they are put
together, and what it seems to mean vs what it is supposed to mean...
it can be very frustrating for me.

Yes, I sympathized with Clinton's fudging at the definition of the word "is."

 From a lifetime of testing, I know I have excellent reading
comprehension, so it can't be my stupidity so much as my intelligence
that gets me into trouble...

;-)