[thechat] City dwellers...

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Tue Feb 19 14:11:01 CST 2002

On 01:57 PM 2/19/2002, Luther, Ron said to me:
>Howdy Ben,
>
>Uh ... y'all fergit 'bout that 4th largest US city?

/me was just picking cities already mentioned. :)

>{Which is (for the 2nd year in a row) #1 in smog and #1 in fat people!}
>
>... and which, I reckon, could, (in some ways), also be considered a
>"cow town"!
>
>At least, they was no way to git to mah old house heah without passin' a
>passel of cows!

See there...I was just talking to Meryl Evans <http://www.meryl.net>
yesterday and she was commenting on how we just begin to make headway on
debunking Texas myths when a proud Texan comes in and messes everything up. :)

(Her example was Hugh Forrest of SxSW:
<http://www.digital-web.com/profiles/hugh_forrest.shtml>  Whoa, what a pic.)

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

     If you save the world too often, it begins to expect it.