[thechat] mystery email - Who's packing your parachute?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed Feb 20 07:13:01 CST 2002

Hi Tony,

Yeah - it's pretty good.  I got a copy of the email a month or two ago.

The guy appears to be for real:  http://www.charlieplumb.com/

Here is a longer version of the story:
http://homeport.usnaweb.org/parachute.html

It appears to be an excerpt from a collection of motivational audio
cassettes and  books; Insights to Excellence - list $2800 US!  (Although
I did find a link for just the casettes for $200 US.  The paperback
alone is $3 US. So I guess it would pay to [as momma says] 'shop
around'.)

Whew! -- Finally found a date!  The paperback came out in '92.  The
hardback came out in '89.

HTH,

RonL.