[thechat] who thought *this* was a good idea?

Shirley Kaiser, SKDesigns skaiser1 at skdesigns.com
Wed Feb 20 18:59:01 CST 2002

I also got 20. My mom drilled colors into me as a kid (she was an art major
in college and a wonderful artist), and I have a fairly new monitor that
seems pretty accurate. I'd rather blame my mom, though. <grin> If she were
still alive today she'd be so proud that I scored 20 on the GE color test,
I'm sure. <chuckle> She taught me well. I'm just disappointed they don't
have certificates to hang on my wall. Darn it.

Warmly,
Shirley

At 03:18 PM 2/20/2002, you typed:

Shirley E. Kaiser, M.A.,  SKDesigns  mailto:skaiser1 at skdesigns.com