[thechat] who thought *this* was a good idea?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Thu Feb 21 10:43:01 CST 2002

matt g. wrote:
>>From: Kath <Kath at cyber-kat.com>
>>

>>I got 24 on the color test.  PC here with a Viewsonic Graphics series monitor.
>>

> Damn! I thought my 23 was going to take thechat prize.
>
> Always the silver, never the gold...:

Good thing I read until the end of the thread.  I was going to celebrate
by score of 21.  I've got an uncalibrated 21" Dell monitor with Win2K,
but I think that I have an advantage because I've got a broad-spectrum
bulb in my office.  I'm trying to see whether the lighting helps deal
with winter-related stuff here.  I seem to be doing well this year, but
I've never really did that poorly before and I'm making more money that
I used to.  Stability, working from home, and less money worries will go
along way to riding you of those winter-time blues.

Judah