[thechat] Beervolt Pics

.jeff jeff at members.evolt.org
Fri Feb 22 03:46:02 CST 2002

so i finally got around to scanning the few pics we took of the festivities
at the recent beervolt here in oregon.  for those who don't know, a group of
us got together on the 12th of january in forest grove, oregon at
mcmenamin's grand lodge.  we enjoyed dinner, drinks, smokes, and many games
of pool together.

in attendance were cubey, my girlfriend tara, judah mcauley, ben henick, and
myself.  unfortunately amanda erickson and erika meyer had to back out at
the last minute.  we kept a watchful eye out for the guest of honor, hugh
blair, but never managed to find each other (or he was never able to make
it/find us/etc.).  nonetheless, we had a great time.

here's the few pics we have of the fun:

http://members.evolt.org/jeff/beervolt/

enjoy,

.jeff