[thechat] "A two-minute pour is not relevant to our customers today," the company's chief executive Paul Walsh said.

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Mon Feb 25 15:03:02 CST 2002

Round here (Dallas) it varies; in the irish pubs around town, they'll
two pour every Guinness, regardless of how busy they are. Most
everywhere else you'll get a single pour if you're not sitting at the
bar, otherwise, you'll get the two pour....

Now whether or not the consumers care, on that I have no idea. I'd
speculate most often not. Those that do care would most likely be the
ones choosing to sit at the bar, or head to locations that two pour them
all the time....

dex