[thechat] Madison Beervolt this Friday! (3/1/2002)

jay.blanchard at thermon.com jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Tue Feb 26 07:06:00 CST 2002

Miriam,

Although I rarely get to Madison any more, many, many years ago I used to
spend my summers there so that I could march in a world class drum and
bugle corps, the Madison Scouts. Familiar with them?

Thanks!

Jay

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over
there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" -
George Carlin