[thechat] Madison Beervolt this Friday! (3/1/2002)

Miriam Frost miriam at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 26 08:50:01 CST 2002

Can't say as I keep up with the drum & bugle corps crowd much...
The Bucks must have been playing at the Mecca at that point, in which case
you may have gone through the Grand Avenue Mall to the Hyatt and then to the
Convention Center, which would have put you across the street from the
Mecca.  I wish we had more habitrails like Minneapolis...