[thechat] Press Release - dw creative takes change in stride

David a. McLean damclean at dwcreative.com
Wed Feb 27 14:47:02 CST 2002

For Immediate Release

As of Tuesday, February 26, 2002, dw creative's self-renewing verbal
contract to work with Calgary advertising agency FWJ - TMP Worldwide ceased
to be in effect.

With a creative department reorganisation in progress and the recent
downturn in the world's economy, dw creative's 21 month streak was bound to
come to an end.

When asked about the sudden turn of events, dw creative's founder, creative
director and chief executive officer David A. McLean said: "It's a tough
world out there, business is business and we realise this. Our company is in
a good position because we have plenty of talent, many key contacts
throughout the industry and a line on some great business opportunities. If
anything, this is a loss for FWJ/TMP, but times are tough and nothing is
forever. We wish FWJ/TMP well."

McLean added: "Our 21 months in business with FWJ/TMP were very rewarding
and enjoyable, and we gained a lot of industry insight from the experience.
No doubt we will benefit from this learning experience in the near future."

dw creative wishes to note you will no longer be able to contact them
through the following email address: dave at fwj.com or the following telephone
number: 403.266.7763

Please update your address books to reflect dw creative's return to its
roots: damclean at dwcreative.com  phone: 403.708.6215

dw creative, started as a web development company in late-1997 has turned
the world on its end by preaching, accessibility, standards and web
development practices that promote web site interaction for the maximum
number of users possible. Since 1997, dw creative has expanded into other
multimedia endeavours as well as advertising and print production, most
recently creating a successful billboard look for Monster.ca, seen on 28
billboards throughout Calgary, Canada.

- 30 -

________
David McLean