[thechat] listiquette

Kristy Frey kristenannfrey at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 14:12:01 CST 2002

> Normally, I love to debate -- my husband hates to *argue* -- oh well. You
> can imagine how fun it is now that we both work at home and in the same
> room even

Are you both *computer nerds* (I mean that in an endearing way) ?  I ask that because my husband
and I are both *computer nerds* and our computers sit next to each other in the same room.  It
seems to be rare that 2 *computer nerds* meet and marry - only because we are the only *nerd
couple* we know.   If that makes any sense...

Just wondering if there are other people like us out there...

Kristy

=====