[thechat] married computer nerds WAS: listiquette

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 1 20:43:00 CST 2002

i'm half of a happy geek couple, the
computer-in-same-room types.  he's not actually
working in computers at the mo, only graduated
recently and hasn't found anything good yet.  well, he
isn't actually looking very hard.  too busy playing
everquest.

i always tell him how lucky he is to have a geek
girl-friend (they're rare).  he will never hear the
'the computer or me' speech from me.  i'm quite happy
at my own computer.  but after 2 years everquest is
starting to seriously get on my nerves.

i hear there's everquest widows support groups out
there...

iris

=====