[thechat] friday, i hope

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Mon Mar 4 06:55:01 CST 2002

Thanks Olly,

Actually - I found out over the weekend that the Coolpix 995 is being pretty heavily discounted now. (I guess the 5000 makes the 995 'yesterday's news'.)

... and I've been looking over the options and accessories for the 995 ... pretty nice!

RonL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Olly Hodgson [mailto:gnarly at punkass.com]

I'm un the UK and I'm not sure what $300 equates to, besides everything
seems to be more expensive over here :-)

I quite like my Fuji FinePix 2200 (2.1mp, point and shoot or manual modes,
continuous shot, blah blah) but it has no optical zoom. I reccomed looking a
little bit further up their range (the 2400 and upward) - some friends of
mine have prodced some fantastic results with them.