[thechat] listiquette

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Tue Mar 5 14:33:00 CST 2002

I gotta say that I've been very nervous too. In fact, I had a dream the
other night that someone on the list emailed in after I asked something and
said: "Oh just ignore her, she's terribly annoying and dumb". But I must say
that I have a "face your fear" streak in me and it's made me post a bunch of
times in the last week.

Although, maybe I should get some perspective. After all, it can't be
totally healthy to have nightmares about evil people on a mailing list. ;-)

Cheers,

Tara

--
Tara Cleveland