[thechat] listiquette

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Tue Mar 5 16:38:02 CST 2002

Terry said:

>Would it be safe to ask a question about RCS vs. CVS?
>We use ClearCase for most projects here, but we have
>small sub-project (5-6 developers) and our beta-geek
>hates CVS. Alpha-geek just wants something that works
>and is under the impression (from beta-geek) that cvs
>is worthless.
>
>I did a search at evolt on cvs and got no hits; but I
>don't want to ask if might start another holy war.

lol! That's so funny (the alpha geek / beta geek trouble). It's like
an argument I overheard lately between gamma and epsilon geek re: cat
5 vs 5e...

Isn't CVS more or less a superset of RCS? Found this on google:
http://www.cs.uh.edu/~wjin/cvs/train/cvstrain-3.1.html

And since I'm OT for thechat:

http://yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html
numbers in fonts confuse me too

and

http://www.errorwear.com/errorwear.html
wouldn't mind getting a custom one of these with Scott's firehose error:

--
Andrew Forsberg
---