[thechat] Developers without websites?

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 5 17:03:01 CST 2002

> I've routinely pondered bringing a site up again, but haven't actually
> gotten around to it.  Anyone else out there not have a site?  I'd be
> curious to see why.  Or maybe I'm just a freak who needs to drag himself
> into the present (ok, no maybe about that).

I used to use f-cked.com and head.f-cked.com as my personal sites, but let
them slide.

Currently, I don't really have a site as I rarely have time to play around
for myself (on top of evolt.org efforts), nor do I need to look for a job.
On top of that, I don't bother keeping an internet connection for myself at
home, so my time online is restricted more or less to office hours.

However, I am planning another side-project to keep me amused, and I do
intend to do something more with my MEO/isaac site one day soon.

BTW, Cory - I wish I had time to read more of your stuff -- what I did read
was great, and nice looking sites too. :)

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au