[thechat] What does your dad do?

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Mar 6 11:03:01 CST 2002

It's the first day of school and the teacher thought she'd get to know the
kids by asking them their name and what their father does for a living.

The first little girl says: "My name is Mary and my daddy is a postman."

The next little boy says: "I'm Andy and my Dad is a mechanic."

Then one little boy says: "My name is Jimmy and my father is a striptease
dancer in a cabaret for gay men."

The teacher gasps and quickly changes the subject. Later in the school yard
the teacher approaches Jimmy privately and asks if it was really true that
his Dad dances nude in a gay bar. He blushed and said, "I'm sorry I lied
but my dad plays hockey for Team USA, and I was just too embarrassed to say
so."

heh

rudy