[thechat] Re: winXP vs. win2000

rudy rudy937 at rogers.com
Tue Mar 12 17:04:00 CST 2002

>> stupid outlook express
>
> why, cause it did what you told it to? ;p

no, because i specifically unchecked the checkbox that automatically sends
messages out when you press the Send button

i want them to go to the Outbox but no further, until i actually press the
Send/Recv button on the toolbar

at least in OE there isn't a damned paperclip trying to help me -- if
there's anything that frosts me more than hardware/software that i can't
figure out how to use, it's when the vendor tries to make things easier and
baffles me even further

quick quiz -- where's that check option to park messages in the Outbox?

yes!! under Tools > Options > Send tab!!

well, at least some things are where they're supposed to be

now try turning javascript off in IE...

rudy