[thechat] Curious

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Wed Mar 13 14:48:00 CST 2002

Hi Kevin,

I think it just depends where you click.  My IE5.5 was able to "view source" in a number of places ... maybe you were just hovering over some graphic element when you clicked?

HTH,

RonL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Stevens [mailto:kjs at ratking.co.uk]

Knowing my fascination with belly-button fluff, my wife discovered through
New Scientist magazine a site that has run a survey on the subject. Apart
from being fascinating/gross (delete as applicable) I thought it was a
really nice looking site and I wanted to view the source to see how it was
done. For some reason the "view source" option in IE5 is disabled for the
page http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/lint/ . I have never come across this
before, any ideas on how it is done?