[thechat] Photos from a weekend at Parson's Beach

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Sun Mar 17 17:50:02 CST 2002

Hi guys,

Took 3 days off and went to Parson's Beach on Yorke Peninsula. 2-3 hour
drive from Adelaide.

We took down two canoes my dad has recently constructed. Probably caught
almost 200 fish on the trip, including 2 main jaunts out off the beach
itself (first: 49 garfish, 1 parrot fish, 7 squid; second: 84 garfish, 1
leatherjacket, 2 salmon trout, 5 squid).

The conditions were pretty ideal -- 30-35degC each day, water like glass,
and the canoes were only leaking a little bit... ;)

Here are 18 photos for anyone interested (no fishing photos, I promise!):
http://members.evolt.org/isaac/photos/parsons/

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au