[thechat] record snow in Anchorage

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 18:21:01 CST 2002

In Hesperia, CA* we had 1" of snow this morning. The
I-15 Freeway was closed for a couple of hours. This is
also about half the amount we expect over the whole
season! For those familiar with the area (mainly So
Cal
types who go to Las Vegas occasionally, the I-15 was
backed up to Main St. in Hesperia when I first tried
come to work and at one point the radio (Y102) said it
was backed up to Stoddard Wells Rd. I'd guess that at
close to 20 miles! Gack! I went back to bed for a
couple of hours.

Terry

* in the Mojave Desert.