[thechat] more pictures of Anchorage

mccreath mccreath at ak.net
Wed Mar 20 00:57:00 CST 2002

[ resend from this morning ... I think somebody in Canada forgot to wax the
string for Alaska's Internet connection ]

I promise I won't send a message every time I take more pictures, but my
camera is still a new toy, so I have to share. :)

I had to walk to work yesterday (Monday) because the snow in my neighborhood
was still too deep to drive out of. Then last night, I borrowed a friend's
4x4 for some errands and on the way home I saw a pretty stunning sunset.

http://www.kadmium.net/kadmium/photos/031802/

David