[thechat] more pictures of Anchorage

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 20 15:05:00 CST 2002

> I promise I won't send a message every time I take more pictures, but my
> camera is still a new toy, so I have to share. :)

hey, i do it... :p

> I had to walk to work yesterday (Monday) because the snow in my
> neighborhood
> was still too deep to drive out of. Then last night, I borrowed a friend's
> 4x4 for some errands and on the way home I saw a pretty stunning sunset.

very nice.

with the first photo, i was waiting for it to finish downloading... then
realised that it *had* finished, and the bottom half was simply all snow. :p

if you fly me over, i will shovel snow all day.

top 3 of my list of things to do before i die:

 - see lava in person
 - play with meerkats
 - shovel snow

isaac