[thechat] Economics

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Thu Mar 21 20:39:00 CST 2002

heh.. nice rudy! i've got one of my own :)

The evolt organization
You have two cows. Although there are lots of farmers, only a few
ranchhands actually milk the cows. When the ranchhands figure out a
better way to milk the cows, the farmers rant and rave against the new
ideas because they want to vote on the ideas first. In the meantime, the
cows continue to produce because the good work the ranchhands do.
When news of the fabulous milk soon spreads far and wide throughout the
land, [..to be continued]

just havin fun :)

.djc.