[thechat] Quote of the day for March 25, 2002

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Mar 25 14:01:01 CST 2002

I feel like Courtney Love on the "Today" show, when she got asked
about her discomfort with playing a heroin addict in the Larry Flint
movie & she almost ran away.

But if Courtney can handle the "Today" show, I guess I can handle Yahoo.

I can handle any black helicopters the Britney Spears fans send my way...

-E