[thechat] While we're braggin'

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Tue Mar 26 02:07:00 CST 2002

On 2002.03.26 00:59, isaac wrote:

> I'll keep an eye on the news next year (if I remember). :)

Do shuttle launches make the news in Australia?  I see the occasional story
about them up here, but nothing big unless there's a Canuck on one of 'em.

It is very cool.  Like I said he's my Dad's cousin, so I don't know him all
that well, but I have met him on a couple of occasions when he's giving a
speech in town or whatever.  Very smart man.  Makes us all wonder what went
wrong in the rest of the family. Just reading that Press Release tonight I
discovered that he's the Chief Science Advisor for the International Space
Station.  Weeeeell... I'll be.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215