[thechat] FW: IQ tests

matt g mrg at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 27 07:43:01 CST 2002

> From: ".jeff" <jeff at members.evolt.org>

> really poorly.  i scored my test and got a 145.  now i gotta set some quiet

Wow! Very impressive. I suspect that you benefit doubly because you are
smart to begin with, but you are also quite young (aren't you?). Let us know
how you do when you go for the gold with the "exceptional" test.

Us slow learners have a longer road to hoe. I should probably do a test
again and this time tell them I'm 18 (instead of 37) and see how I do. I'm
sure that i would make a really smart 18 year old these days. Too bad I
didn't make a smart 18 y.o. when i *was* 18...

When do we assign the title "Official Smarty-Pants Champ of TheChat"?

matt g