[thechat] Big Cheesy Grin!

Glenn Turner gturner at ync.net
Wed Mar 27 10:07:15 CST 2002

At 09:31 AM 3/27/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>I threw my first 'monster' game last night in league.  [American
>Bowling]
>
>I came into the night with a 179 average (166 book) - which is pretty
>good, but not spectacular.
>
>Anyway ... what with my heart racing, knees knocking, teeth chattering,
>hands shaking and sphincter sphincting ... I 'choked' ... closing it out
>with eight, spare, strike ... for my first ever 278 game!

Congratulations Ron! Myself and a few friends are in a league here in
chicago and on monday four out of five of us had our best games [within the
league] ... Sounds like it's a good week to go bowling ;)

oh yeah, and our league has a swank website (well, the backend is pretty
sweet - i don't care for the nav) that the head organizer set up for us ...
it's at http://www.bowlingintospring.com and you can see just how bad our
entire league is :)

-g.

--