[thechat] FW: IQ tests

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Mar 27 10:42:01 CST 2002

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 14:47, rudy wrote:
> i hate those "which 3d figure can NOT be made from the 2d pattern"
> questions, i really really hate them -- i am easily distracted, so after the
> first two, i said piss on this, and just guessed
>
> i don't know who loves justine, i hate those questions too, so again, i just
> guessed

Heh.  I got bored about half way through.  Reminds me
of an old Steve Bell cartoon where M. L'Artiste (who bears
quite a strong resemblance to Steve Bell) can't quite
figure out 'what ees zis Mensa you speak of'.

About 3 panels later he finally twigs: "Ah, you mean
zose ouanqueres oo lark doing purrzels?"

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com