[thechat] FW: IQ tests

matt g mrg at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 27 15:03:00 CST 2002

> From: Joe Crawford <jcrawford at avencom.com>
> p.s.: I propose a new intelligence test:
> You get put in a maximum security prison. If you're able to escape, you
> pass.
>
> Either that or you get Arafat and Sharon and the rest of that lot to
> kiss and make up. You accomplish that, you pass.

How 'bout we start with something more simple?
If you get out of the left lane after passing someone on the
interstate/freeway, you pass.

If you use your turn signal *before* turning - or changing lanes - you pass.

If you are willing to park in the empty spaces one row over, instead of
stalking the full row in the parking lot, you pass. *And* you save time.

After passing one of these preliminary tests, then one can move on to world
peace.
matt g.