[thechat] Astigmata

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Thu Apr 4 14:15:01 CST 2002

On 2002.04.04 13:01, David McCreath wrote:

> Hey, Spotless (I always read your username as "Damn Clean", which makes
> me think you must bathe a lot)

*Do I ever*.

Yeah, damclean is the name I got from my University login.  It seems to have
stuck with many people I know.  So, damclean is me. But most people call me
Dave, or McLean, and one grrl even calls me The Flame, but that's a whole
other subject line.

Thanks to every one for chiming in on the glasses issue.  I've always put
off getting an eye exam because A) my vision always seemed fine and B) I
didn't want to know if something *was* wrong.  I'm in to the whole ignorance
is bliss theory.  Recently though I've been feeling dizzy and I wanted to
see if it had anything to do with my vision.  No verdict yet. We'll wait and
see when I get my glasses.

-d

____
damclean 403.708.6215