[thechat] Heavy people and cars

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Thu Apr 4 18:00:01 CST 2002

On 3 Apr 2002 at 8:49, Tony Crockford posted a message which said:

> Heavier people are more likely to be
> killed or seriously injured in car accidents than lighter
> people, according  to new research.

Gee, do you suppose it has something to do with the fact that the seat
belts are too small?

http://www.ifisher.com/honda.htm

deke

*Any great truth can -- and eventually will -- be expressed as a cliche
-- a cliche is a sure and certain way to dilute an idea. For instance,
my grandmother used to say, "The black cat is always the last one off
the fence." I have no idea what she meant, but at one time, it was
undoubtedly true. --
                       Solomon Short