[thechat] Astigmata

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Thu Apr 4 19:03:15 CST 2002

Andrew,

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm not sure about the laser eye surgery
though. It hasn't been around for that long. I wonder if there will be side
effects as people age (like 80, 90 years old). I've heard some pretty
horrific stories about people coming out of it worse off (mostly blind) -
but maybe that was just stories.

Regards,
Tara

--