[thechat] Things are looking up

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Fri Apr 5 16:43:02 CST 2002

I have an interview with Google next Friday!

(now I'll be really embarrassed if I don't get the job)

The neat thing is that *I* was contacted about the opening. I have my
on-line journal mirrored, not only on evolt.org, but on
wunderland.com, the site for friends of mine who are game designers.
Apparently the fellow who contacted me is a fan of my friends games,
and has been reading my blog through their site. After looking at my
resume & portfolio he decided to write and ask if I'd be interested
in a position at Google.

Oh please oh please oh please let me get this job! Please!

Marlene