[thechat] Bush talking out of his ass again...

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Apr 5 16:57:00 CST 2002

Hi.

While you're drinking your IPA...

http://www.oddcast.com/host/bush_host.php?door=16&cl=1&AID=1

The interface is worth playing with.  I like dressing Bush to look
like a combo Hunter S. Thompson & Mad Max.  Hey there gonzo prez!
Have another hit of acid gonzo prez!  How about some weapons, gonzo
prez?

Unfortunately, you're limited in accessorizing... for example, you
have to have the gun OR the Budweiser... you can't do the gun AND the
Budweiser.  And personally, I'd like a vodka & grapefruits option.

Storms of violence... (how about infinite desert storms of enduring violence?)

Handle stuff the same way (war)
and you end up with the same result (hell).

Dear, cute, naive Bush. I guess he thought we could have had our nice
little managed circle of violence and everyone else would just play
nice...  but the terrorists are EVERYWHERE!  So now...

Little wars grow up to become big wars.
And so it goes.

What are we fighting for?
Don't ask me I don't give a damn... next stop is...

Dresden?
Vietnam?
Afghanistan?

Palestine?

(Palestine is a slant rhyme, but it will have to do for now I guess.
Another location will come along soon.)

the Osama background is nice, btw.
You can set it up so Bush and Osama are sharing a beer.

Yeah, Bush may be half a century old,
but he's three-quarters of a century high.

Erika