[thechat] Mirroring (with tip)

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Apr 5 20:06:01 CST 2002

Martin wrote:

> btw is that a manual mirror, or is it done programmatically?
> (asking because I want to mirror my staging server (Zope, content
> managed) up to my production box (static HTML with a few CGIs
> for run-time fun))

hey Martin, you could cron a curl <http://curl.haxx.se/> task to ftp
your stuff up to the production box. curl is very slick!

	- Joe <http://artlung.com/>

<tip>
If you ever visit San Diego, make sure to visit the exotic, ancient head
shop called The Black. It's older than me, I think, and is an excellent
time warp for all your counterculture, hippie, and smoke paraphernalia.
</tip>