[thechat] Journals (was Re: Things are looking up)

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 7 01:10:00 CST 2002

[[ dave mclean -- 10:56 06/04/02 -0700 ]]
>Sounds like a fun one.  I was thinking I'd use it to expand my knowledge of
>Web stuff too, but I kind of want to stop putting it off. So I'll start with
>some very simple ASP includes and go from there.

Yeah, I'll end up doing something simple too, I guess. When I get tired of
not publishing anything. :-)

>Ah oui, c'est dommage que le monde du Web n'est pas plein de l'information
>en francais, mais peut être c'est parceque vous n'avais jamais mis votre
>travail dans un Blog?

Mmmh, maybe so :-)

><babelfish>
>Ah yes, it be a pity that the world of Web be not full of information in
>French, but can be it be because you have never put your work in a Blog?
></babelfish>

I love babelfish translations.

>Peut être on peux commencer un mouvement pour Esperanto.

Right. You learn it first and teach us, OK?

>Sometimes all the parents need is email.  Get there friends connected and
>relatives living far away and they'll wonder why they didn't get started
>sooner.

Yeah, actually they are more into email than the web. But it's really
frustrating when I want to show them some clever things I've used, like
dHTML and so on, and they go "so what?". Arrrrrgh!