[thechat] Journals (was Re: Things are looking up)

s t e f notabene at members.evolt.org
Sun Apr 7 01:10:03 CST 2002

[[ David Wagner -- 10:38 06/04/02 -0800 ]]
>You mean you've never babelfish'd your site? It's the first thing I did
>when I visited (given that my French is limited to a few absurd and/or
>obscene phrases). Of course, babelfish-English (and probably the other
>babelfish-eses as well) is a dialect unto itself, which requires some
>translation, but it's better than nothing.

I _could_ translate it. As you may have noticed I speak english a
little.... Call me lazy...

As a matter of fact I'm complaining for the sheer fun of it. I'm favourable
to a multi-lingual web.

And what I really like about babelfish is translate and then translate
back. Funfunfun.