[thechat] Great music video

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Apr 10 13:31:01 CDT 2002

The progress of Flash on the web reminds me alot of the progess of HTML.
  First it was used for silly, inane, frequently dumb projects.  Then it
was co-opted by "serious" people to do corporate-type stuff.  And I
still like the silly, inane, dumb stuff best.  Same goes for Flash.

And speaking of silly, inane and possibly dumb...

http://www.frashii.com/wldo.swf

Sound a must.  Appreciation of Squirrel-oriented rock suggested.

I also suggest we put a new footer in the hopper:

thechat mailing list - Gonads and Strife

Judah