[thechat] how to best search the archives?

Bird bird at koolfish.com
Thu Apr 11 10:19:00 CDT 2002

Sorry for being a tad dumb but I can never find what I am looking for in
the list archives. Unless you remember what the subject line was I can
never get even close to what I want. Am I missing something? Is there
some general rules of thumb I should be doing? I read the digest and 6
months later I know what I know want to know has been discussed before
but darn it can I find it? What's the best way to approach searching the
archives?
Thanks
Lisa.