[thechat] How much is my computer worth?

Sean ethanol at mathlab.sunysb.edu
Thu Apr 11 17:08:01 CDT 2002

Howdy,

eBay is a pretty good source for what the market will bear for used
goods.  You may not find you exact configuration, but it'll give ya a
good idea.  There's a similar system up $610 first bid/619 buy it now.

I was just pricing Aeron chairs when your email came in.  (Possible gift
for future father-in-law)  A previous employer just announced their fire
sale for the end of this month  =)

-Sean G.