[thechat] Enduring Justice...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Apr 12 07:45:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin" <martin at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 11:28 AM
Subject: [thechat] Enduring Justice...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/talking_point/debates/south_asian/newsid_19
17000/
> 1917245.stm
>
> "The Bush administration, which is worried about the prospect of the
> court having the power to put Americans on trial, wants to remove its
> signature from the treaty signed by Bill Clinton in December 2000. "

I have visions of F-117A Nighthawks divebombing the UN Building ... "Yes
sir, we have the treaty document in sight, laser targeting active ... we
have aquired the signature ... launching Tipp-Ex bomb ... now!!"

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'