[thechat] chatchatchat

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Mon Apr 15 10:03:00 CDT 2002

On 11:35 AM 4/13/2002, rudy said to me:
> > It's a timezone thing I reckon *:)
>
>don't forget that the americans have to file their taxes by monday, so this
>weekend they'll all be digging around in the closet trying to find the
>shoebox that all their receipts are stored in...

Thank God for turbotax.com, Direct Deposit and the 1040EZ
form.  Occasionally, being single with a moderate income has its
advantages... :)

Did my taxes in under an hour this year, already got my refund.  We'll see
about next year, though...

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/

                I'm reading your e-mail right now.