[thechat] Scot attack

Shug Miller shug.miller at ntlworld.com
Mon Apr 15 15:41:00 CDT 2002

Yep - or would that be aye? Another Scot on evolt. I've been lurking of
late, with the quantity of mail coming through it's a bit daunting to dip my
toes in the water - a shark attack seemed to be fitting. Greenock, Scotland
to be precise :)

Shug

My thoughts too - that makes at least 4 of us - the fourth one is Dan
Fascia:
http://evolt.org/user/danfascia/14558/index.html

Oh, and John H is *from* Musselburgh even if he doesn't live there any
more

Cheers
Martin