[thechat] Classics of the web!

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 15:46:01 CDT 2002

http://www.theforce.net/theater/shortfilms/troops/
> > for an alternate way for Beru and Owen's demises.

I actually got Troops on a cover mounted CD which, although it fell a bit
short of it's claims of containing all the weird and wonderful things on the
Net, did have some excellent stuff on it including the 2 South Park Phantom
Menace trailers. The best thing on it was a short cartoon call Tripping the
Rift (http://www.trippingtherift.com) which still makes my sides hurt to
this day. And there is a lovely story attached to it as well, someone from
Pixar saw the cartoon and was so impressed that they offered the guy a job!
Be warned, it is a pretty large download but I have yet to find anyone who
doesn't find it funny.

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk