[thechat] stupidity

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Tue Apr 16 13:55:01 CDT 2002

At 09:25 PM 4/16/2002, rudemeister wrote:

>homo sapiens?   give me a break

Actually, you're mistaken, Rudy. Not all humans are classified as homo
sapiens. I've decided to define my own species for these kinds. They are:

<quote>

guy from ontario attempts to parachute off a 10-storey building in anchorage
and gets two broken legs, a broken pelvis, a collapsed lung

somebody paid US$10,000 for a wad of gum chewed by arizona diamondbacks
outfielder luis gonzalez

</quote>

That would be homo sapiens moronus, with retarded mental faculties being
the noticeable trait.

<quote>

the prime minister of new zealand apologizes (and faces criminal charges)
for duping a charity by falsely passing off as her own a painting that was
auctioned

</quote>

And that would be homo sapiens assholus, and you figure out why they're
called that. ;)

Cheers,

Madhu

Madhu Menon