[thechat] ADV:Harvest lots of Target Email address quickly

David Wagner dave at worlddomination.net
Tue Apr 16 14:14:00 CDT 2002

eyou321 wrote:

> Disclaimer:
> We are strongly against continuously sending unsolicited emails to those who
> do not wish to receive our special mailings. We have attained the services of
> an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal services.

These "disclaimers" and "privacy statements" always make me ill, but
this one was pretty funny. I like the idea of hiring someone to overlook
things for you. Heck, I'm pretty good at missing stuff -- maybe I should
consider a career change. "Dave's Spam List Management Service -- We
Promise Not To Pay Attention!"

"Oversight Committees" give me the same kinds of giggles. Like Congress
needs a special committee to screw things up. :)

--

David Wagner
dave at worlddomination.net