[thechat] scots whae hae

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Wed Apr 17 08:55:00 CDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "dave mclean" <dave at members.evolt.org>
To: <thechat at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: [thechat] scots whae hae

> > Only if we can figure out some obscure historical claim on it ... the
whole
> > colonisation process aside of course ... perhaps the Scottish Parliament
can
> > declare war on America?  I quite like the idea of owning Wall Street ...
> > first dibs!!
>
> That's like that Monty Python sketch where the buildings turn in to ships
> and the old accountants become pirates...

That was from the film "The Meaning of Life" ... some classic Terry Gilliam
animation in that one ...

"Can I just ask, with reference to your second point, when you say souls
don't develop because people become distracted ..." [rumble] "... erm, has
anyone noticed that building there before?"

"My God!"

"Aaaaarrrgh!"

"Good Lord!  The Crimson Permanent Assurance!"

etc.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'